Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Am Back!

It is hard to believe it has been 3 months since I last blogged! It has been a very busy summer with much going on. Here is a small recap of our summer...

We were blessed to have a visit by my parents...




and my grandmother who stayed for a month...

the reunion of AJ and his daughter given up for adoption 18 years ago

A fun visit from our good friends, the Avants...Hey Taryn! When ya coming back?

Nicole, a good friend, came and stayed a week. We payed her to dress up like a cow with us for Chick-fil-A's free food if you dress like a cow. Though embarrassed, she had fun...right Nicole!!!

We had people stopping in here and there for a quick "hello".

We have traveled to South Florida...my hometown
to visit family and my god-daughter, Alyssa.

been back to Louisiana a few times, one being for the birth of a good friends son! Welcome Jacob!!!

We have explored a little of Texas and somewhere in there we have cut our grass...


managed to continue to educate our children, spent time in the hospital with Zechariah who had pneumonia, lost a few teeth, and make sure we still had our family devotions.

It has been busy but things are settling down and I hope to be blogging again!

6 comments:

King George said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere my dear. I love reading your lovely posts about our blessed life together. You're the mostest, mi Fresita!

Laura said...

A very full 3 months....glad your back!

Joelle said...

Welcome back. I love the pictures. It looks like lots of fun. I was glad to see them.

Mrs. Pat said...

Yea!!! Love the pictures!! Miss you and the kids!!

Amy said...

Glad to see you back among the living...wink,wink. Love you friend!!!

Jenn said...

Welcome back!! It sounds like you have had an extremely busy summer! Wow. I love y'alls cow costumes. They were precious!