Monday, June 1, 2009

Here is what our family will be eating this week, Lord-willing. Sat. will be a new recipe I am trying. Hope it turns out! Please make sure you see my "help needed" at the end of the post.

Monday: Dinner In A Bag ( similar to Goulash)
Homemade Herb Biscuits

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes ...Amy C.-I'll make sure I save some for you :)
Homemade Sweet Potato Fries

Wednesday: Leftover Dinner In A Bag

Thursday: Homemade Pizza for Katie Faith's 5th birthday ( her choice)
Homemade Garlic Breadsticks (if time permits)

Friday: AJ's parents house for family reunion
( bring garlic bread )

Sat. and Sunday Lunch: Zesty Mexican Chicken Soup
Cornbread


Help needed!!!
We need to try something new!!!
...... so if any of you have a favorite recipe, could be side dish, main meal, dessert or even breakfast...please share it with me! Keep in mind, we only eat turkey and chicken. No pork or red meat. Any of your ground beef recipes I could use ground turkey instead so please send those also.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Joelle said...

Hi Christine, we actually have a recipe that we love, that is like Lasagna but uses eggplants, as well. It is called Moussaka. I will try to post it on my site homesteadblogger.com/therecipebox (I am trying to get back posting on it more often)

Jenn said...

Yummy menu. The Zesty Mexican Chicken Soup sounds good. Can you post a recipe???

Kristy said...

I have one given to me by my mother in law when I was first married. It's called "Garlic Chicken". You can use whole cut up chicken, or chicken breasts. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cover and bake at 350 for about 30 min. While that is baking, in a small pot, combine chopped garlic (if you really like garlic like we do, use many cloves, if you don't, skip it or use one or two cloves), with cream of chicken soup. Heat that up, then take chicken out of the oven, uncover - and spread soup and garlic mixture over chicken. Bake uncovered for another 30 min. Serve with rice. Yummy!!! Hope this helps.