Friday, October 2, 2009

Been Busy!

Yes! I am still alive! With a big move comes much work thus the reason I have not blogged in a long time.

The past month has been filled with many emotions. From joy, sadness to fear. But my faithful God, Jesus Christ, continues to show Himself real in this time of change. Lord-willing, in the next few days I will blog of our adventure the past month we have been enduring so far.

I pray all of you are doing well and look forward to catching up with you through your blogs in the near future.

Be blessed!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

'Busy' is an understatement!

Kristy said...

So glad to hear you are at least doing well - and good to see a post. Can't wait to hear all about the move.

Joelle said...

Glad to hear you are still alive :-) Can't wait to hear about the move and all. Take care.