Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks Amy (http://www.thehouseofshelbys.blogspot.com/) for tagging me and forcing me to think!

Here are the rules:
-Link the person who tagged you.
-Mention these rules on your blog.
-List 6 unspectacular things about you.
-Tag 6 other bloggers.


So, here are 6 unspectacular things about me you may not know:

1. I still have my first baby blanket given to me at birth...and I still use it! When we travel I use it as my "travel blanket" to keep me warm. After all these yrs. it is in pretty good shape still!

2. Something I would like to do is visit every state of our great nation...America.

3.My favorite books of the Bible are James, Psalms, and Leviticus.

4. I would love to "rough" camp down a river, spend the night on the banks, get up and continue down a river...doing this for about a week. I would only take the basics of food and water, sleeping bag, and my Bible.

5. I love insects as much as my kids and making tents with them is probably more fun for me than them.

6. My favorite # is 6. I like six ice cubes in my drink and will take out the 7th one when AJ tries to trick me. :) I eat in 6's and if I have more or less I will make it fit my number somehow. Strange but true.

The only other bloggers I know have been tagged already so I will pass on this one. Thanks Amy for sending me this, I had fun thinking of things!

No comments: