Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, family and friends. First, let me warn you: I am not a great writer and I can often be like spaghetti with my thoughts and ramblings ( just ask my husband, AJ). So, please continue at your own risk! :)
This is a place where I will share my journey as I grow in Christ, my joys and trials of motherhood and being a wife, personal struggles, goals, family stories, and whatever I feel like "discussing with you". I can't promise I will never bore, challenge, make you laugh or mad. Please feel free to encourage, correct me when wrong, and share your thoughts. This being said, please come visit me when you have time to hear about "The Adventures of my Simple Life".

1 comment:

AJ said...

I've been married to you for over ten years and I have yet to be bored with you - You're the greatest! I love you more.